La mia Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium e perché l'ho scelta

Hyundai Ioniq electric ha una batteria da 28 kWh ed un’autonomia di 280 chilometri in ciclo NEDC
Regole del forum
Parlare di un solo e singolo argomento per discussione, nella sezione più corretta e con un titolo chiaro e descrittivo, evitando i fuori tema | Evitare di citare tutto il testo di un precedente messaggio, ma lasciare solo il minimo indispensabile usando questo sistema | Utilizzare le unità di misura corrette, in particolare i kW per la potenza e i kWh per l'energia, di cui è spiegata la differenza qui | Leggere il regolamento completo che è visibile qui
carlo.marchesini

Re: La mia Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium e perché l'ho scelta

Messaggioda carlo.marchesini » 29/08/2019, 7:48

Fantastic! Beautifull car! Your house...beautifull idea to respect the enviroment!! Compliments. Enjoy Electromobility! We wait you and your family in Italy! ;)
Ciao

selidori
Veicolo: Leaf2018
Contatta:

Messaggioda selidori » 07/09/2019, 18:53

D2nny ha scritto:... because an Airforce Apache hit powerlines (2 times...)...
:o

D2nny ha scritto:Our house is one of the last housing projects in our country that still has Gas connected, ....
In Italy gas is the first method to warm water.
So for this historical reason (we have pipe tunnel from Russia and Tunisia, so gas energy still for many decades to very low price) we have poor eletric energy in our house (3kW is a standard forniture) (in 1987, after chernobil disaster, we've made a referendum to close 4 nuclear plan in our country, so nuclear power in Italy isn't from 30 years ago). This cultural-curiosity is one of the reason beacuse in Italy, electro-mobility doesn't have success and ecologic mobility is gas powered concentered (of course national contructor FIAT don't consider EV cars until a few yeras ago).
Ultima modifica di selidori il 08/09/2019, 0:04, modificato 2 volte in totale.

andrea.ceria

Messaggioda andrea.ceria » 07/09/2019, 23:44

Interesting that you have chosen your car based on the dimensions of the child seat.

My wife is 1,6 m tall and my boy fits nicely behind my wife (and I use a child seat suitable up to 13 Kg, not the smaller ones) and I'm driving a iOn: the smallest 4 seater EV car, together with the smart for four.

Don't get me wrong: I think you could have chosen almost any EV car when you realized you don't always drive with the complete family. Do also consider that when your baby goes over 76 cm (about 15 months) you abandon those bulky rear facing child seats and get a front facing model which is less deep.
Or course, if your plans of family expansion go well, you should look for an Evalia! This is a real family car!

Don't get me wrong #2: I thought you Dutch were bicycle riders, not car-motorbike! I ride 20-25 km per day on quite dangerous roads (no paths for bicycles, here) and I have already bought a trailer to get my boy after kindergarten when he gets a little bigger (next spring). I try to use the car the less I can...
- Citybike Scott + Swytch 250W (5000 km/anno)
- Peugeot iOn 2013 con PCC (7000 km/anno)
- Impianto FV con Energia Positiva

D2nny
Veicolo: Hyundai Ioniq EV

Messaggioda D2nny » 09/09/2019, 14:16

andrea.ceria ha scritto:Interesting that you have chosen your car based on the dimensions of the child seat.
Or course, if your plans of family expansion go well, you should look for an Evalia! This is a real family car!

Don't get me wrong #2: I thought you Dutch were bicycle riders, not car-motorbike! I ride 20-25 km per day on quite dangerous roads (no paths for bicycles, here) and I have already bought a trailer to get my boy after kindergarten when he gets a little bigger (next spring). I try to use the car the less I can...

Haha, you are right about the family expansion plans... he's only 9 months now, but there is a second child in the planning... if we are that fortunate of course. :)
I do like your idea of the Evalia, I've actually been looking for an Nissan E-NV200 last week, as I am planning to start my own business (mobile car detailing)... I want this business to be eco-friendly and so I want an EV for this as well.

Before I chose the Ioniq I've also looked at the e-Niro, as this car is big enough for a family as well.. but the delivery time was >12months at the time that I wanted to order.
Also the Opel Ampera-E was considered, but I found the high seating and the soft dampening of the test car a bit annoying... making me feel a bit 'sea-sick'... but the Evalia... I must be honest and tell you, that I didn't look at it, after the Leaf was tried.
We always use my car, to drive longer distances, as I drive for free (company car), so my girlfriend chose a smaller (Clio) car, because we never sit in it, with the family.
I'm not sure, what long distance is in Italy, but the Netherlands is pretty small... so long distance for me is >150km and back... (family visits).

As for driving bicycles... I must admit... I drove my bike a lot (50-60km/day) every day... until I got my drivers license... I have driven my bike only 200km since (and that's probably exaggerated... it's probably less).
My girlfriend does like to bike from time to time, so she has 2 bikes... and she's looking for a 3rd bike (a mom-bike)

andrea.ceria

Messaggioda andrea.ceria » 09/09/2019, 15:09

D2nny ha scritto:As for driving bicycles... I must admit... I drove my bike a lot (50-60km/day) every day... until I got my drivers license... I have driven my bike only 200km since (and that's probably exaggerated... it's probably less).

That's a sad news to hear :cry:
I do ride for commuting more than I use my EV all year round (7000 vs 5000 km) and riding the bike is a real pleasure for me, in open air, anywhere I want.

Anyway, among MPVs the Nissan is the best. Renault Kangoo still does not feature DC charging, Citroen Berlingo is nice and cheap but has only 22 kWh of battery. The Evalia/NV200 is even better than the Leaf because the battery is air cooled, when the Leaf has zero thermal management...

Want a suggestion? Wait 2-3 years for the second baby and you won't have two strollers in the boot. That's the plan I'll follow. You could be able to keep the Ioniq...
- Citybike Scott + Swytch 250W (5000 km/anno)
- Peugeot iOn 2013 con PCC (7000 km/anno)
- Impianto FV con Energia Positiva

D2nny
Veicolo: Hyundai Ioniq EV

Messaggioda D2nny » 10/09/2019, 6:18

andrea.ceria ha scritto:Anyway, among MPVs the Nissan is the best. Renault Kangoo still does not feature DC charging, Citroen Berlingo is nice and cheap but has only 22 kWh of battery. The Evalia/NV200 is even better than the Leaf because the battery is air cooled, when the Leaf has zero thermal management...

Want a suggestion? Wait 2-3 years for the second baby and you won't have two strollers in the boot. That's the plan I'll follow. You could be able to keep the Ioniq...

I've actually been talking to StreetScooter about the WorkXL... it's now only available for DHL-Deutche Post, but maybe they'll introduce it to other companies in the future. https://www.streetscooter.com/en/models/work-xl/

As for the baby-wish, my girlfriend has just turned 35 and the first was a bit difficult to get (we've lost 3 babies before having our son :( ), so we know how hard it can be for some to have babies.. so we don't want to wait too long. :)
The only reason we are waiting now, is a bit selfish: if the baby is born AFTER July 1st 2020, I get 5 weeks of leave from work... (new rule in the Netherlands)... now it's 5 days...
Also my car is a lease car, so in 5 years I'll be able to change it for a new car. 8-)

Torna a “Hyundai Ioniq Electric”